Thursday, June 04, 2009

Best Friend

So a couple of days ago, I earned money from having some people renting my truck. And then of course it's shopping time. So I went home on Sunday, because it's family day. Just when I was about to come back to my best friend's pad on Monday, my truck just won't start! Damn, I don't want to commute! Helloooo? I'm bringing with me lots of load... So I messaged my best friend that I won't be home soon. You know I have a problem with staying home with my folks because it could be so freaking boooring..... So I went out, messaged few of my friends, and then switched to night out mode. That was last Thursday. I was busy looking for a job last Monday, and Tuesday of that week. The last time I saw my best friend was on Tuesday, after I applied for a position in a call center. He was on his early stages of getting sick. His head was extremely aching, according to him, and he couldn't eat. So after I gave him few advises on what to do and what medications to take (since I was in line with the medical field), and eating his unfinished food because I was so super super super hungry at that time, I decided to leave him and go home - cause I was super super tired too. Now wait let's jump to Thursday, there, as I was saying I went out, messaged few of my friends, and have them inviting me to a party or some booze sessions. I was texted by my best friend and requested me to come over and nurse him. I didn't respond because I was so having fun! Hellooo? So anyway, Friday night is a booze night, so please, that's an excuse for me of course.. I went to visit a friend in some place, I was with the guy I've been eyeing for, then we hung out for a moment, then went to a bar. There. So anyway, Saturday night, I felt guilty with what I've done to my best friend, so I messaged him saying I will come over and take care of him. But I received an invite from a friend asking me to come out and check out what's happening in a bar somewhere. So I ditched my good best friend again and went out! He has been messaging me asking where am I? What time will I arrive at? And everything.. I just said that I don't have money for the fare!! He's super sick at that time - his temperature was 39C. Hey, I was so rude, but I had a real good time at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment